Get the most out of your membership by taking full advantage of your member benefits. Maximize your membership with the Richmond County Chamber of Commerce by starting with these first steps:
The Richmond County Chamber of Commerce prides itself on being the “Voice of Business” in our community. Credibility: Study shows that when a consumer knows a small business is a member of the local Chamber of Commerce, they are 44% more likely to think favorably of it and 63% more likely to purchase goods or services from the company in the future. Use the following benefits to get acquainted with the Chamber.
- Chamber 101: Maximize Your Membership – Hosted semi-annually, New members are encouraged to attend Chamber 101 after joining the Chamber, but it is also a great refresher course for existing members who want to maximize their benefits
- Ribbon Cutting or Relocation Ceremony – Just opening? Or have you just moved to a new location? Let our community know with a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony. ***Must be a member in good standing
- Update Your Member Webpage – Every member receives a login & password for their member portal on our website. Make sure your phone number, address and hours are up to date! Add some flair to your webpage with our enhanced listing. With an enhanced listing, you can add more text to your company description, add phots/videos, and much more!
- CLICK HERE for the login page
- Networking opportunities include: Annual Chamber Golf Scramble, Annual Celebration, Connections After Five, Coffee Connections, Legislative Reception, New Member Orientation, Buy Local Business Expo, Hoptoberfest, Industry Appreciation, and other unique business exposure opportunities.
- Monthly small business seminars – Provided through a partnership with the Small Business Center Business Center at Richmond Community College
- Join a Committee – Getting involved with a Chamber committee is great way to meet new people and have a say in Chamber programs. Chamber Ambassadors help with new members and serve as “additional staff” at special events.
Extend Your Reach
How are you marketing your business? Use your membership with the Richmond County Chamber of Commerce to answer that question.
Member to Member Discount Program – Member 2 Member Deals are exclusive deals offered from member to member.
Hot Deals, Jobs, Event Posting, and News Releases – Looking for an extra place to place that deal of the day or market an open job with your organization. Our members can post all these and more on the Chamber’s website. From the website, the posting feed to our social media page. All FREE with your membership.
- Sponsor an Event – In addition to our networking events (Coffee Connections, Connections After Five) the Chamber hosts signature events throughout the year. CLICK HERE (need to add link to 2018 sponsorships) for more information on sponsoring a Richmond County Chamber event.
- Member of the Day – Earning the Chamber an Electronic Advertising Award from CACCE, the Member of the Day Campaign is a social media campaign that highlights a different Chamber member every day!
In addition to the MEMBER 2 MEMBER DEALS, the Richmond County Chamber is also proud to offer these exclusive benefits for our members.
Workers Compensation Coverage – Created by North Carolina business owners for North Carolina business owners, First Benefits Insurance Mutual (FBIM) offers superior customer service, interest-free payment plans, individualized underwriting (no predictive modeling), and will consider writing new ventures. For more information contact FBIM at (919)832-7215 and mention your Richmond County Chamber of Commerce membership. CLICK HERE for information on this member discount.
Constant Contact – Chamber members who are already Constant Contact customers: call (855) 854-8609 and ask for the billing department to adjust their account to represent your Richmond County Chamber of Commerce membership discount of up to 25%. For info on CONSTANT CONTACT discount, Click Here
Discounted Credit Card Processing – Richmond County Chamber of Commerce has partnered with Infintech to deliver an exclusive benefit program that helps members efficiently process credit cards at a fraction of their current cost. Discount on Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express card transactions. No cancelation fees, transparent processing fees that won’t change, & no need to change banks. Check out our new partnership at http://www.infintechllc.com/partners/richmondcounty/ or contact Matt Valego at firstname.lastname@example.org or (270) 683-3475 for a free quote.