COVID-19 Updates & Resources
Update as of March 23, 2021
Governor Cooper announced a new Executive Order (Order 204) that will go into place Friday, March 26, 2021 at 5 PM. Below are a few key take aways from the new order.
- Museums, Aquariums, Retail Businesses & Shops, Barbers/Salons/Personal Care can operate up to 100% occupancy with safety protocols in place
- Restaurants, Breweries/Wineries, Gyms & Pools, Amusement Parks can operate up to 75% capacity indoors & 100% outdoors with safety protocols in place
- Conference Centers, Bars, Sports Arenas, Other Live Performance Venues can operate up to 50% capacity with safety protocols in place
- Restriction on late-night sale of alcohol for on-site consumption is lifted
- Mass Gathering Limit increased to 50 indoors & 100 outdoors
Click HERE for a FAQ Guide on Executive Order 204
For more information about vaccinations in the county, please call the Richmond County Health Department or FirstHealth.
Please see the resources below for further questions about executive orders, guidance for businesses, toolkits, and signage.
Get the PPE products you need quickly when you order today at www.ChamberPPE.com. Members receive 10% off already low prices for masks, gloves, sanitizer, wipes and more! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the Promo Code.
Small Business Resources
Richmond Community College Small Business Center
Visit the Small Business Center Page here: http://richmondcc.edu/small-business-center