Chamber Ambassadors are enthusiastic volunteers from the Chamber membership who donate their time to help build member commitment and raise community awareness of Chamber activities and benefits. In doing so, the Ambassadors gain volunteer experience with extended business contacts through active association with other volunteers and members, professional and community recognition for the volunteer and their business, as well as expanded communication and marketing skills.
Some benefits include:
- Greater visibility for your business
- Become more active in the local business environment
- Opportunities to interact with new and existing businesses in Richmond County
- Leadership and volunteer opportunities with the Chamber and community
- Give back to your community
The Ambassador program is very popular and is limited to active chamber members only. Interested candidates need to apply to become an Ambassador. For more information, email@example.com